How to Earn Cryptocurrency in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space.
Without investing your hard earned money!
- You can download Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Wallets with a Free Coin Promotions.
- Participate in Bounty programs.
- Join Cryptocurrency Faucets. …
- Use Decentralised applications that run on a Blockchain and Reward You with Free Cryptocurrency for using the platform.
- Startup projects do Giveaways such as Airdrops for micro-tasks or Crowd holding for.
- Referrals, become an affiliate, refer users to different projects.
- Work for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency StartUp projects, Become an Ambassador.
MyCryptoStake.com is all about helping the new and old users
use different platforms/projects based on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Technology.
My main interest is to help by providing information related to ways of making money even in a bear market situation.
- I will never ask you to send money to anyone!
- I will never ask you to invest in any project!
What I really want you to do is to collect money, not to send.
How can you make money in the Blockchain & Cryptocurrency space?
How to make money online without you investing a penny?
You will need to be active on Social media, this is a must in order to make money without investing, you will find there opportunities to earn cryptocurrency.
What social media platforms should you use?
Thit is just a tiny list, many more social media platforms offer some way of earning crypto for doing small or complex freelance work.
We will get to all of them!
What will you find on Mycryptostake.com
- How to.
- Open a cryptocurrency wallet and how to transfer and receive funds on.
- Store your Cryptocurrency safe in cold wallets.
- Apply for jobs in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
- Make blogging, news, affiliate, etc… websites with WordPress to leverage traffic from your social media blog.
- Use the website to earn cryptocurrency from blogging.
- Become a partner of different social media platforms.
- Participate in bounties and airdrops to earn cyprocurrency.
Also important is to keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are still a new tool for the world and until the whole space matures.
Some of the projects we can see today 02/19/2019 on CoinMarketCap will no longer exist a couple of years from now
The main Cryptocurrency is Bitcoin with a supply of 21,000,000 coins
|Circulating Supply 17,547,137 BTC|
|Market cap $70,143,926,446||Price $3,997||24/h Volume $10,479,342,865|
To also be noted that Bitcoin was created in 2009 and that the value of one Bitcoin was only a few cents back then
Fast forward 9 years and bitcoin gets to an ATH of $20,000.
Now sits at nearly $4,000 Recovering from the $3,000 ATL
The main reason for its creation is mainly to transact without a third party service such as a bank.
Bitcoin does not have a central authority and the bitcoin network is decentralized:
- Anybody can become a miner.
- There is no central server, the bitcoin network is peer-to-peer.
- No central storage, bitcoin ledger is distributed.
- The ledger is public, anybody can store it on their computer.
- Without a single administrator, the ledger is maintained by a network of equally privileged miners.
- Also, additions to the ledger are maintained through competition.
- Until a new block is added to the ledger, it is not known which miner will create the block.
- Issuance of bitcoins is decentralized. They are issued as a reward for the creation of a new block, confirming transactions.
- Anybody can create a new bitcoin address (a bitcoin counterpart of a bank account) without needing any approval or KYC.
- Anybody can send a transaction to the network without needing any approval
- The network merely confirms that the transaction is legitimate
- However, Mining is now not as profitable as back in the days, the electricity has to be very cheap to be able to make some profit.
Check this Mining calculator and also to note that the Roi estimated is an average and not a precise amount
There are currently over 2070 differentBlockchain and Cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.
As expected a big part of them have no real future and no use cases, therefore as expected they will die.
I will have to work about one week starting today to prepare all stuff possible and post it on the website.
In the meantime check this article about Steemit
Thank you very much for reading.
This is not financial advice.