- What happens to your Bitcoin when you die?by Helen Partz (Cointelegraph.com News) on November 27, 2020 at 2:33 pm
Pass on your crypto to the next generation. As cryptocurrency investment becomes more and more popular, long-term investors are increasingly concerned with the uncomfortable question: what happens to your Bitcoin (BTC) when you die? According to a 2020 study by the Cremation […]
- Canada-Listed Investment Firm Sells All Its Ether, Monero to Buy More Bitcoinby Omkar Godbole (CoinDesk) on November 27, 2020 at 2:07 pm
Cypherpunk Holdings says it financed additional bitcoin purchases with the "full liquidation" of positions in monero and ether.
- Bloomberg lists 5 bullish trends for Bitcoin price despite ‘Thanksgiving crash’by William Suberg (Cointelegraph.com News) on November 27, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Bloomberg praises market depth and liquidity, agreeing that conditions are much better now than during Bitcoin’s 2017 bull run. Bitcoin (BTC) continues to convert some of its harshest traditional critics from mainstream finance as Bloomberg admits that this bull run is nothing […]
- Ethereum Classic plans ‘Thanos’ hard fork to restore mining with older GPUsby Andrey Shevchenko (Cointelegraph.com News) on November 27, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Four gigabyte devices will soon be able to find a new home on ETC. Ethereum Classic (ETC) is planning to execute the Thanos hard fork, an upgrade that would ensure several more years of mining functionality for graphics cards with 4 gigabytes of RAM.The upgrade, scheduled for […]
- Huobi-Branded Crypto Exchange Launches for Malaysian Marketby Daniel Palmer (CoinDesk) on November 27, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Huobi Labuan said it's been licensed in Malaysia for a nine-month trial period of cryptocurrency spot and derivatives trading services.
- Huobi launches regulated crypto exchange in Malaysiaby Marie Huillet (Cointelegraph.com News) on November 27, 2020 at 1:00 pm
The new entity is called Huobi Labuan, and its brokerage license allows it to offer crypto spot and derivatives trading for an initial nine-month trial period. Huobi Global, Huobi Group's flagship crypto exchange headquartered in Singapore, may have had a rocky fall in 2020 — […]
- Quick Bitcoin Price Recovery Looks in Doubt as Whales Move Coins Onto Exchangesby Omkar Godbole (CoinDesk) on November 27, 2020 at 12:09 pm
"Whales are transferring bitcoin to exchanges. The cryptocurrency may trade in a sideways-to-negative manner," said one analyst.
- Chinese police seized crypto assets worth $4.2B today from PlusToken Ponziby Marie Huillet (Cointelegraph.com News) on November 27, 2020 at 11:51 am
Court filings from Nov. 19 show that a large volume of crypto assets, including Bitcoin and Ether, was seized from seven convicts in the PlusToken case. The PlusToken controversy, which has led to the arrest of 109 individuals so far, has also reportedly resulted in a titanic […]
- Exchanges outdo auctions for governments cashing in criminal crypto, says execby Helen Partz (Cointelegraph.com News) on November 27, 2020 at 11:24 am
Governments are increasingly liquidating crypto assets seized in criminal investigations. Earlier this week, Lithuania's tax service, the Lithuanian State Tax Inspectorate, added $7.6 million dollars to the state budget through the sale of cryptocurrencies seized in criminal […]
- Chinese Authorities Have Seized a Massive $4B in Crypto From PlusToken Scamby Daniel Palmer (CoinDesk) on November 27, 2020 at 10:35 am
Cryptocurrencies worth billions of dollars have been seized during the police crackdown on the PlusToken Ponzi scheme in China.